I know, I think I am funnier than I actually am.
Anyway, the pros and cons of moving to Canada. Go ahead and freak the fuck out, Molly. It's a distinct possibility.
- it's not Denver
- water everywhere
- very pretty
- really far from my mother
- Jen A. from high school will NEVER guess to call Canadian information to find my phone number
- Maria O, same comment
- get to say eh? alot
- George W. someone else's problem
- cheap drugs
- will find out if the fleshy-headed mutant is indeed friendly
- mounties are sexy
- the whole promotion-raise-quality of life thing
- my liberal pansy socialist state dreams will come true (according to my tight assed republican brother)
- prime minister sounds tasty. I'll have mine medium with mashed potatoes.
- It's really far from everyone I do like
- I sound like an idiot when I say eh?
- the Chinese baby is coming
- L's godfather will miss her first steps and her first birthday
- no friends there
- matt stone and trey parker will blame me
- flesh headed mutant may indeed turn out to be quite unfriendly
- largest Asian population outside of China, if I heard correctly. Not a problem on its own, but the not-so-efficiently deleted cookies on my computer betray something of an obsession with Asian women on the part of someone in this house. There's a reason I don't move to the Isle of Cream Cheese and Chocolate Truffles. Temptation is a bitch.
- winter. I have spent 14 years dreaming of moving far far away from snow and mountains. Okay, let's move to Canada!
I think that's it. Feel free to add your thoughts.