Every single one of the seven deadly sins is personified in any random box of Girl Scout cookies, with the possible exemption of those gross new low-fat ones. Think about it:
- Pride: You bought 7 boxes.? Oh yeah, I bought 2 cases! Top that!
- Greed: Self explanatory. Do you share yours? That's right, no one does.
- Gluttony: I can eat a whole box in under 5 minutes. Easy.
- Sloth: I will do all of nothing but sit on the couch until every box is empty.
- Lust: How many times have I caught myself gazing at them, praying for dessert time?
- Envy: About a week after I run about, but my neighbor hasn't, this one kicks in.
- Wrath: About 5 minutes after I run out, this one shows it's ugly head. I should've ordered more. See Greed.
Anyway, Jesus, nails, resurrection, sins, bunnies, eggs, new dresses.....
This holiday makes no sense to me at all. But, I do like chocolate and kids in pastels, so I'll role with it. And so I wish you a happy pagan sex holiday (you know the Christians loved slapping their biggest holiday of the year on top of that doosie!) and I will wow you with cutesy pictures later.