Anyway, seven random things about me. Feel free to go read something more interesting. Might I recommend this?
- I chew on my hair. Constantly. I'm doing it right now. I oftentimes wonder if I don't have a monstrous hairball in my gulliver, and what it would look like if I ever coughed it up.
- My pretend celebrity boyfriend is Mos Def. Because yum. Also, yowzas.
- I have never seen a Freddy, Michael Myers, or Chucky movie. I'm quite susceptible to nightmares. Charlotte's Web gave me one.
- Joe Vs The Volcano and Jesus Christ Superstar and Death To Smoochy are battling for the title of My #1 Favorite Movie Of All Time. Next time I tell you I have excellent taste in movies, you can feel free to tell me to shove it up my ass.
- When I stand up straight and still, I have to cross my feet. There's no way to describe this. Stand up with your feet side by side. Now, take your right foot and put it on the left side of the left foot. Like, line them up. That's how I stand. Yes, it's completely obnoxious, but I'll fall down if I don't.
- I LOVE going to the dentist. Overly. And flossing. Flossing is the bomb, baby.
- I also love religious stuff. Not even the cheeky, funny things. I have a wall of crosses, I can't ever throw away a rosary, I have boxes of biblical reference material, shelves full of Templar books, an hors d’oeuvre dish with the image of Our Lady of Perpetual Sorrows, and so on. I am a religion junkie. Which in only random insomuch that I am an fairly staunch atheist.
Mrs 4444, Mr I, Rodious, William, Mama Nuggle, MariaBird, RagingDad, and Special K; would you be so kind as to participate?